Pages

Happy Halloween! (94 More Days!)

published on 01 November, 2014



First of all, Happy Halloween everyone! 

Today is October 31st, which leaves 94 more days until the Disney College Program! I wish I could just fast forward time to around January 20th just so I could begin packing, and planning. 

Today has been a very long day! My classes were canceled, so I ventured out on the town and ended buy a new camera for vlogging. Of course as soon as I turned the camera on, it died, but luckily I had my large DSLR to vlog with. I'm in the process of editing the vlog now, and I've never notice how angry a driver I am. According to me, everyone is a horrible driver, and I'm the only smart one on the road. 

It was fun shooting this vlog. I'm going to take my camera with me everywhere now.

I'm going to start working on a bucket list for my college program! What are some must do's while in Disney?

Link me to your blogs and vlogs in the comments!