Pages

PRE-DCP: Postcard Official!

published on 27 November, 2014



So a week or two ago I received my post card from Disney which read, "Congratulations Dave!". After your acceptance, your postcard is the next thing you wait for. The whole process of the Disney College Program is a series of waiting games. First you wait anxiously for your phone interview, then you'll wait months for your acceptance (weeks or days if you're lucky), followed by postcard and your arrival date.

Speaking of arrival day, mine is in exactly 67 days (Which is February 2nd, 2014). I have finally booked an hotels, flight, and rental car for the trip down there. Unfortunately my parents won't be able to make the trip with me, so my lovely grandmother offered to help me settle in.

I wrote this post earlier this month, but I've been trying not to focus much on DCP because it's makes the wait feel that much longer. But since I want the whole process documented for me to look back on one day, I'm going to try to be more active.