Pages

UPDATE! Exams over, seasonal job, and 41 more days until DCP!

published on 23 December, 2014




Today officially marks 39 days until I leave for Orlando and 41 days until my program begins. At the moment I'm still in disbelief that in 39 short days I'll be in Orlando instead of starting another semester of school. It's scary, but exciting all at the same time. 

So, exam week is officially over. I've started working at my seasonal job at the gas company, which i do every summer and winter. This time around they gave me a quarter raise, which actually makes a difference. I absolutely love going back to the work downtown with my great co-workers. They'll seriously have you laughing all day. 

Since today is the eve of Christmas eve, it was rather dead. As usual, my co-workers were comical. I swear if there was a television show based on our office activity, I'd be addicted. But since there is no editing in reality the moments of laughter were short and few. I found myself daydreaming for most of my day. In addition, I would like to apologies to my poor friends who received all my snapchats. Boredom and snapchat is NOT a good mixture. I finally thought of something I could do to help the day pass along. I opened the iBook app on my iPhone and went through the list of NY Times Best Sellers. I glanced across titles like "Fifty Shades of Grey", "As You Wish", and then I saw "The Andy Cohen Diaries". I'm obsessed with reality television, and Bravo just so happen to be one of my favorite networks. I watch Andy Cohen's late night show nearly every night and I was intrigued to hear his thoughts. I immediately download the book, and boy was I in for some entertainment! I read a few pages in and was inspired to make THIS blog similar to his book. I can't wait until this time next year to reflect on everything I thought, how I wrote, and what I had the balls to actually say on this blog. 

This post was longer than I wanted it to be, so we're going to end it here. I have a few sheep to count, GOOD NIGHT!